COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS AT OUR CENTRE
We want to assure you that the health and safety of our customers, employees and community is our highest priority and we have introduced extra measures to ensure that we are providing you a safe environment. You may have already noticed hand sanitiser, enhanced hygiene signage and our cleaners working extra hard throughout the centre using antimicrobial cleaning products.
We are closely following the guidelines that have been outlined by the Ministry of Health and we encourage you to do the same:
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or by covering your mouth and nose with tissues.
- Put used tissues in the bin or a bag immediately.
- Wash your hands with soap and water often (for at least 20 seconds).
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
- Don't touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.
- Avoid personal contact, such as kissing, sharing cups or food with people.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects, such as doorknobs.
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
- Call Healthline on 0800 358 5453 if you have any symptoms and have travelled overseas or been in close contact with someone confirmed with COVID-19.
Please ask one of our security team for assistance if you or others feel unwell while visiting the centre, they are trained to help.
Thank you for your support and co-operation. Please click here for additional information.