COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS AT OUR CENTRE
We want to assure you that the health and safety of our customers, employees and community is our highest priority and we have introduced extra measures to ensure that we are providing you a safe environment. You may have already noticed hand sanitiser, enhanced hygiene signage and our cleaners working extra hard throughout the centre using antimicrobial cleaning products.
We are closely following the guidelines that have been outlined by the Ministry of Health and we encourage you to do the same:
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or by covering your mouth and nose with tissues.
- Put used tissues in the bin or a bag immediately.
- Wash your hands with soap and water often (for at least 20 seconds).
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
- Don't touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.
- Avoid personal contact, such as kissing, sharing cups or food with sick people.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects, such as doorknobs.
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
- Call Healthline on 0800 358 5453 if you have any symptoms and have travelled overseas or been in close contact with someone confirmed with COVID-19.
Please ask one of our security team for assistance if you or others feel unwell while visiting the centre, they are trained to help.
Thank you for your support and co-operation. Please click here for additional information.
Oyster closing non-essential services at its shopping centres
Auckland, 24 March 2020 - New Zealand commercial property manager Oyster is closing five of its shopping centres so that all retailers providing non-essential services will have closed within the 48-hour timeframe announced by the Prime Minister yesterday.
Essential services such as pharmacies and supermarkets will continue operating at each centre, with instructions on their opening hours and how to find them posted at main entrances, websites and social media channels.
The shopping centres are Dress-Smart (Auckland), Tauranga Crossing (Tauranga), Morrison Square (Nelson), Dress-Smart (Christchurch) and Meridian Mall (Dunedin).
Food courts, play areas, restaurants and cafes for seated patrons have already closed. Takeaway sales will close by midnight Wednesday.
Oyster will continue to post updates to its website and social media accounts as more information comes to hand.
Oyster wishes to thank its retailers and their customers for their support and to pass on our best wishes to them through this time.
Val Hayes, SenateSHJ
021 615 549
Or, Robert Mannion, SenateSHJ
027 231 0301