COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS AT OUR CENTRE
We want to assure you that the health and safety of our customers, employees and community is our highest priority and we have introduced extra measures to ensure that we are providing you a safe environment. You may have already noticed hand sanitiser, enhanced hygiene signage and our cleaners working extra hard throughout the centre using antimicrobial cleaning products.
We are closely following the guidelines that have been outlined by the Ministry of Health and we encourage you to do the same:
- Continue scanning the QR codes on display.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or by covering your mouth and nose with tissues.
- Put used tissues in the bin or a bag immediately.
- Wash your hands with soap and water often (for at least 20 seconds).
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
Call Healthline on 0800 358 5453 if you have any symptoms and have travelled overseas or been in close contact with someone confirmed with COVID-19. For the latest Government and health updates we recommend visiting www.covid19.govt.nz/
Our trading hours are:
- Mon - Wed: 10am-5pm
- Thurs (late night): 10am-7pm
- Fri - Sun: 10am-5pm
Thank you for your support and co-operation.